What's North Curl Curl like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit North Curl Curl? Take time to see the sights such as Curl Curl Beach while you're here. Circular Quay is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to North Curl Curl
North Curl Curl is located 8.8 mi (14.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 14 mi (22.6 km) from North Curl Curl
Things to see and do in and around North Curl Curl
Things to see near North Curl Curl:
- Curl Curl Beach (0.2 mi/0.4 km away)
- Dee Why Beach (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Harbord Beach (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Brookvale Oval (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Manly Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
Things to do near North Curl Curl:
- Warringah Mall (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Long Reef Golf Club (1.8 mi/3 km away)
- Corso at Manly (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Manly Golf Course (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- OZBobbles (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)