What's Penrith like?
In Penrith, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Trench Reserve and Great River Walk. There's plenty more to see, including Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre and Panthers World of Entertainment.
How to get to Penrith
Penrith is located 30.5 mi (49.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 29.8 mi (48 km) from Penrith
Things to see and do in and around Penrith
What to see in Penrith
- Panthers World of Entertainment
- Pepper Stadium
- Trench Reserve
- Great River Walk
Things to do in Penrith
- Westfield Penrith Shopping Centre
- Aqua Golf
- Cables Wake Park
- Museum of Fire
- Penrith Museum of Printing
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)