What's Patonga like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Patonga? Nature lovers can visit Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park and Brisbane Water National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Patonga Beach and Central Coast Hinterland.
How to get to Patonga
Patonga is located 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 27.4 mi (44.1 km) from Patonga
Things to see and do in and around Patonga
What to see in Patonga
- Patonga Beach
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Brisbane Water National Park
- Central Coast Hinterland
- Little Patonga Beach
Other popular Patonga attractions
- Crommelin Native Arboretum
- Flint and Steel Beach
- Onthonna Terrace Bush Reserve
- Flannel Flower Beach
- Nagari Road Bush Reserve
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)