What's Paddington like?
In Paddington, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the bars. You'll find a selection of cafes and restaurants in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Oxford Street and Paddington Markets while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Australian Galleries and Juniper Hall.
How to get to Paddington
Paddington is located 1.6 mi (2.5 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 4.9 mi (8 km) from Paddington
Things to see and do in and around Paddington
What to see in Paddington
- Oxford Street
- University of New South Wales, Art and Design
- Juniper Hall
- Neild Avenue Maze
Things to do in Paddington
- Paddington Markets
- Australian Galleries
- The Intersection
- Wagner Art Gallery
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)