What's Palm Beach like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Palm Beach? While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park and Governor Phillip Park. There's plenty more to see, including Palm Beach and Barrenjoey Lighthouse.
How to get to Palm Beach
Palm Beach is located 19.5 mi (31.4 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 24.8 mi (39.9 km) from Palm Beach
Things to see and do in and around Palm Beach
What to see in Palm Beach
- Palm Beach
- Barrenjoey Lighthouse
- Ku-ring-gai Chase National Park
- Sandy Beach
- Snapperman Beach
Things to do near Palm Beach:
- Palm Beach Golf Club (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Avalon Stand Up Paddle (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Avalon Golf Course (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Other popular Palm Beach attractions
- Barrenjoey Beach
- Governor Phillip Park
- McKay Reserve
- Sunrise Reserve
- Annie Wyatt Reserve
When is the best time to visit Sydney?