What's Ashfield like?
In Ashfield, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the restaurants. Take time to see places such as Ashfield Mall and Wests Ashfield Leagues while you're here. Popular sights worth seeing in the larger area include Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House.
How to get to Ashfield
Ashfield is located 5 mi (8.1 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 4 mi (6.5 km) from Ashfield
Things to see and do in and around Ashfield
Things to see near Ashfield:
- Wests Ashfield Leagues (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- University of Sydney (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Sydney Park (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Bicentennial Park (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
- Ken Rosewall Arena (3.8 mi/6.2 km away)
Things to do in Ashfield
- Ashfield Mall
- Ashfield Aquatic Centre
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)