What's Crows Nest like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not visit Crows Nest? In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Circular Quay. North Sydney Oval and Mary MacKillop Place are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Crows Nest
Crows Nest is located 2.9 mi (4.6 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 7.9 mi (12.7 km) from Crows Nest
Things to see and do in and around Crows Nest
Things to see near Crows Nest:
- Circular Quay (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- North Sydney Oval (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Walsh Bay (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Blues Point Reserve (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Sydney Harbour Bridge (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Crows Nest:
- Mary MacKillop Place (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Luna Park (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
- The Rocks Markets (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Sydney Observatory (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- Sydney Opera House (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, July (average 127 mm of rainfall)