What's Parramatta CBD like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Parramatta CBD. Nature lovers can visit Queens Wharf Reserve. Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre and Riverside Theatres are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Parramatta CBD
Parramatta CBD is located 12.2 mi (19.6 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 12.5 mi (20.1 km) from Parramatta CBD
Things to see and do in and around Parramatta CBD
Things to see near Parramatta CBD:
- Queens Wharf Reserve (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- CommBank Stadium (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Parramatta Park (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- University of Western Sydney Parramatta Campus (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Rosehill Gardens Racecourse (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do near Parramatta CBD:
- Westfield Parramatta Shopping Centre (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Riverside Theatres (0.3 mi/0.5 km away)
- Sydney International Aquatic Centre (4.4 mi/7 km away)
- DFO Homebush (5 mi/8 km away)
- Randwick Golf Course (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)