What's Darling Point like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, consider Darling Point. Take time to see places such as Cruising Yacht Club of Australia and Goomerah Crescent Reserve while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Lindesay and Steyne Park.
How to get to Darling Point
Darling Point is located 1.7 mi (2.7 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 6.1 mi (9.9 km) from Darling Point
Things to see and do in and around Darling Point
What to see in Darling Point
- Cruising Yacht Club of Australia
- Goomerah Crescent Reserve
- Steyne Park
Things to do near Darling Point:
- Sydney Opera House (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Sydney Jewish Museum (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Art Gallery of New South Wales (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Oxford Street (1.2 mi/2 km away)
- Australian Museum (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, May (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: April, March, May, June (average 126 mm of rainfall)