What's Maroubra South like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Maroubra South? Take time to see places such as Maroubra Beach and Malabar Headland National Park while you're here. Circular Quay and Sydney Opera House are a couple of popular sights nearby.
How to get to Maroubra South
Maroubra South is located 5.8 mi (9.3 km) from the heart of Sydney.
- Sydney Airport (SYD), 4.6 mi (7.5 km) from Maroubra South
Things to see and do in and around Maroubra South
What to see in Maroubra South
- Maroubra Beach
- Malabar Headland National Park
Things to do near Maroubra South:
- Westfield Eastgardens (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- The Spot (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Westfield Bondi Junction Shopping Centre (3.7 mi/5.9 km away)
- Entertainment Quarter (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Hordern Pavilion (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Sydney?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, January (average 142 mm of rainfall)