What's Parramatta Park like?
While in Parramatta Park, you can spend time at the shops. Plan a fun excursion to Cazaly's Stadium and Barlow Park. There's plenty more to see, including Great Barrier Reef.
How to get to Parramatta Park
Parramatta Park is located 0.7 mi (1.1 km) from the heart of Cairns.
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from Parramatta Park
Things to see and do in and around Parramatta Park
What to see in Parramatta Park
- Cazaly's Stadium
- Great Barrier Reef
- Barlow Park
Things to do near Parramatta Park:
- Cairns Central Shopping Centre (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Cairns Performing Arts Centre (0.6 mi/0.9 km away)
- Cairns Night Markets (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Cairns Zoom and Wildlife Dome (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
- Reef Hotel Casino (0.9 mi/1.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cairns?
- Hottest months: January, December, February, November (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, January, April (average 371 mm of rainfall)