What's Hamilton like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Hamilton, especially its restaurants and riverfront access. You'll find a selection of cafes in the neighbourhood. Plan a fun excursion to Brisbane Cruise Terminal and Bretts Wharf Ferry Terminal. There's plenty more to see, including Portside Wharf and Eat Street Markets.
How to get to Hamilton
Hamilton is located 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 5.1 mi (8.3 km) from Hamilton
Things to see and do in and around Hamilton
What to see in Hamilton
- Brisbane Cruise Terminal
- Bretts Wharf Ferry Terminal
- North Shore Hamilton Ferry Terminal
Things to do in Hamilton
- Portside Wharf
- Eat Street Markets
- Eat Street Northshore
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 149 mm of rainfall)