What's Stafford like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, look no further than Stafford. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as XXXX Brewery. Westfield Chermside and Victoria Park Golf Complex are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Stafford
Stafford is located 4.2 mi (6.7 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 6.9 mi (11.1 km) from Stafford
Things to see and do in and around Stafford
Things to see near Stafford:
- QUT Kelvin Grove Campus (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Albion Park Raceway (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Roma Street Parkland (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Suncorp Stadium (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Queensland Police Service Academy (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Stafford:
- Westfield Chermside (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Victoria Park Golf Complex (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Brisbane Showgrounds (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Tivoli (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Emporium (3.4 mi/5.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: February, May, January, March (average 91 mm of rainfall)