What's Bardon like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Bardon? Take time to see places such as Mt Coot-tha Reserve and Anglican Pilgrim Congregational Church while you're here. XXXX Brewery is one not-to-be-missed sight nearby.
How to get to Bardon
Bardon is located 3.1 mi (5 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 10.2 mi (16.4 km) from Bardon
Things to see and do in and around Bardon
What to see in Bardon
- Mt Coot-tha Reserve
- Anglican Pilgrim Congregational Church
Things to do near Bardon:
- Toowong Village (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Caxton Street (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Gallery of Modern Art (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Queensland Museum (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Queensland Museum and Sciencentre (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 149 mm of rainfall)