What's New Farm like?
In New Farm, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply visit the coffee shops. Nature lovers can visit New Farm Park and Howard Smith Wharves. There's plenty more to see, including Brisbane Powerhouse and Sydney Street Ferry Terminal.
How to get to New Farm
New Farm is located 1.4 mi (2.3 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 7.2 mi (11.6 km) from New Farm
Things to see and do in and around New Farm
What to see in New Farm
- New Farm Park
- Sydney Street Ferry Terminal
- Howard Smith Wharves
- New Farms Cinemas
- New Farm Park Ferry Terminal
Things to do in New Farm
- Brisbane Powerhouse
- Merthyr Village
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 149 mm of rainfall)