What's Milton like?
In Milton, you can easily get to the riverfront or simply visit the restaurants. Top places to visit include XXXX Brewery. There's plenty more to see, including Suncorp Stadium and Castlemaine Perkins Brewery.
How to get to Milton
Milton is located 1.1 mi (1.8 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 9 mi (14.4 km) from Milton
Things to see and do in and around Milton
What to see in Milton
- Suncorp Stadium
- Old Bishopsbourne
- Frew Park
Things to do near Milton:
- Caxton Street (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Gallery of Modern Art (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Queensland Museum (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Queensland Art Gallery (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- North Quay (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 170 mm of rainfall)