What's Forest Lake like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Forest Lake? Visit places such as Oxley Futsal Complex and Church Street Reserve when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Oxley Golf Range and Happy Jack Reserve are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Forest Lake
Forest Lake is located 11.1 mi (17.8 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 18.8 mi (30.3 km) from Forest Lake
Things to see and do in and around Forest Lake
Things to see near Forest Lake:
- Oxley Futsal Complex (3.7 mi/6 km away)
- Church Street Reserve (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
- Centenary Memorial Gardens (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Happy Jack Reserve (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Blunder Creek Reserve Nature Refuge (1.5 mi/2.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 24°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 16°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 149 mm of rainfall)