What's Ellis Beach like?
In Ellis Beach, you can easily get to the beach. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Great Barrier Reef and Wet Tropics of Queensland. There's plenty more to see, including Macalister Range National Park.
How to get to Ellis Beach
Ellis Beach is located 15 mi (24.2 km) from the heart of Cairns.
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.), 11.6 mi (18.6 km) from Ellis Beach
Things to see and do in and around Ellis Beach
What to see in Ellis Beach
- Great Barrier Reef
- Wet Tropics of Queensland
- Macalister Range National Park
Things to do near Ellis Beach:
- Vie Spa Palm Cove (2 mi/3.2 km away)
- Clifton Village Shopping Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cairns?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, November (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 257 mm of rainfall)