What's Manoora like?
Manoora is a family-friendly part of town where you can spend time visiting the shops. Take time to see places such as Great Barrier Reef and Anderson Street Conservation Park while you're here. Centenary Lakes Botanic Gardens and Cazalys Cairns are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Manoora
Manoora is located 2.5 mi (4 km) from the heart of Cairns.
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.), 2.9 mi (4.7 km) from Manoora
Things to see and do in and around Manoora
What to see in Manoora
- Great Barrier Reef
- Anderson Street Conservation Park
Things to do near Manoora:
- Cazalys Cairns (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Cairns Performing Arts Centre (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Cairns Central Shopping Centre (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Cairns Night Markets (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Esplanade Lagoon (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cairns?
- Hottest months: January, December, February, November (average 27°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, January, April (average 14 mm of rainfall)