What's Kewarra Beach like?
Kewarra Beach is a relaxing area of the city where you can easily get to the beach. Enjoy this a family-friendly neighbourhood's rainforest views. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Great Barrier Reef and Kuranda National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Kewarra Beach and Wet Tropics of Queensland.
How to get to Kewarra Beach
Kewarra Beach is located 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from the heart of Cairns.
- Cairns, QLD (CNS-Cairns Intl.), 8 mi (12.9 km) from Kewarra Beach
Things to see and do in and around Kewarra Beach
What to see in Kewarra Beach
- Great Barrier Reef
- Kewarra Beach
- Kuranda National Park
- Wet Tropics of Queensland
- Smithfield Conservation Park
Things to do near Kewarra Beach:
- Smithfield Shopping Centre (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Kuranda Koala Gardens (3.6 mi/5.8 km away)
- Australian Armour and Artillery Museum (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Rainforestation Nature Park (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Half Moon Bay Golf Course (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cairns?
- Hottest months: December, January, February, November (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 22°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 257 mm of rainfall)