What's Hawthorn like?
In Hawthorn, you can spend time visiting the shops or simply enjoy the bars. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex. Toorak Road and Bridge Road are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Hawthorn
Hawthorn is located 4.1 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Hawthorn
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from Hawthorn
Getting to Hawthorn on the metro
Stations in the neighbourhood include:
- Glenferrie Station
- Hawthorn Station
Things to see and do in and around Hawthorn
Things to see near Hawthorn:
- Swinburne University of Technology (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Aami Park (2.8 mi/4.4 km away)
- Melbourne Cricket Ground (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Rod Laver Arena (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Fitzroy Gardens (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
Things to do near Hawthorn:
- Crown Casino and Entertainment Complex (4.2 mi/6.8 km away)
- Toorak Road (1.8 mi/2.8 km away)
- Bridge Road (1.8 mi/2.9 km away)
- Church Street (2 mi/3.1 km away)
- Abbotsford Convent (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?