What's Rosebud like?
In Rosebud, you can easily get to the hot springs. While visiting the neighbourhood, sports fans can enjoy golfing. Nature lovers can visit Rosebud Bushland Reserve and The Mornington Peninsula Walk Trailhead. There's plenty more to see, including Rosebud Beach and Peninsula Stand Up Paddle.
Things to see and do in and around Rosebud
What to see in Rosebud
- Mornington Peninsula Visitor Information Centre & Regional Booking Service
- Rosebud Beach
- Rosebud Bushland Reserve
- Arthurs Seat State Park
Things to do near Rosebud:
- Peninsula Stand Up Paddle (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- The Enchanted Adventure Garden (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Penisula Hot Springs (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
- Boneo Maze & Wetlands Centre (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Main Ridge Winery (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)