What's Frankston like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Frankston? Nature lovers can visit Seaford Foreshore Walking Track Trailhead and Bunarong Natural Features Reserve. There's plenty more to see, including Frankston Arts Centre and Frankston Beach.
Things to see and do in and around Frankston
What to see in Frankston
- Frankston Visitor Information Centre
- Frankston Beach
- Bunarong Natural Features Reserve
- The Pines Flora and Fauna Reserve
Things to do near Frankston:
- Frankston Arts Centre (0.1 mi/0.2 km away)
- Manyung Gallery (4.3 mi/6.9 km away)
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)