What's Windsor like?
In Windsor, you can spend time exploring the cathedral and shops. Take time to see places such as Chapel Street and St Kilda Road while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Windsor Railway Station and High Street Armadale.
How to get to Windsor
Windsor is located 3.1 mi (4.9 km) from the heart of Melbourne.
- Melbourne Airport (MEL), 14.8 mi (23.8 km) from Windsor
- Melbourne, VIC (MEB-Essendon), 10 mi (16.2 km) from Windsor
- Melbourne, VIC (AVV-Avalon), 30.5 mi (49 km) from Windsor
Things to see and do in and around Windsor
What to see in Windsor
- St Kilda Road
- Windsor Railway Station
Things to do in Windsor
- Chapel Street
- High Street Armadale
When is the best time to visit Melbourne?
- Hottest months: February, January, March, December (average 18°C)
- Coldest months: July, June, August, September (average 10°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, January, February (average 29 mm of rainfall)