What's Waratah West like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Waratah West. Take time to see the sights such as Allowah Street Reserve while you're here. Newcastle International Sports Centre and Newcastle Showground are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Waratah West
Waratah West is located 4.4 mi (7.1 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from Waratah West
Things to see and do in and around Waratah West
What to see in Waratah West
- University of Newcastle
- Allowah Street Reserve
Things to do near Waratah West:
- Newcastle Showground (2.1 mi/3.3 km away)
- Westfield Kotara (3 mi/4.8 km away)
- Newcastle Civic Theater (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Merewether Ocean Baths (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Charlestown Square (4.6 mi/7.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)