What's Highfields like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Highfields? Have a relaxing day visiting Glenrock State Conervation. Westfield Kotara and Charlestown Square are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Highfields
Highfields is located 4.3 mi (7 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 12.8 mi (20.6 km) from Highfields
Things to see and do in and around Highfields
Things to see near Highfields:
- Glenrock State Conervation (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Dudley Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Blackbutt Reserve (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Newcastle International Sports Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Newcastle Showground (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
Things to do near Highfields:
- Westfield Kotara (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Charlestown Square (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Merewether Ocean Baths (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Newcastle Civic Theater (3.9 mi/6.4 km away)
- Newcastle Museum (4 mi/6.4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)