What's Maryland like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, look no further than Maryland. Places such as Blackbutt Reserve and Newcastle International Sports Centre are just a little farther away. Newcastle International Hockey Centre and Hexham Swamp Nature Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Maryland
Maryland is located 7.6 mi (12.2 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 11.6 mi (18.7 km) from Maryland
Things to see and do in and around Maryland
Things to see near Maryland:
- University of Newcastle (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Blackbutt Reserve (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Newcastle International Sports Centre (4.6 mi/7.4 km away)
- Newcastle International Hockey Centre (4.5 mi/7.3 km away)
- Hexham Swamp Nature Reserve (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)