What's Caves Beach like?
In Caves Beach, you can easily get to the beach or simply visit the restaurants. Places to visit such as Lake Macquarie and Wallarah National Park are not far away. Belmont Golf Course and Ghosties Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Caves Beach
Caves Beach is located 14.6 mi (23.5 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 23.7 mi (38.2 km) from Caves Beach
Things to see and do in and around Caves Beach
Things to see near Caves Beach:
- Lake Macquarie (4.5 mi/7.2 km away)
- Wallarah National Park (1.6 mi/2.5 km away)
- Ghosties Beach (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Byrnes Reserve (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Pinney Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)