What's Cameron Park like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Cameron Park? Visit places such as Speers Point Park and The Lake Macquarie Variety Playground when you venture just outside the neighbourhood. Hunter Ice Skating Stadium and Jonathan Walsh Nature Reserve are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Cameron Park
Cameron Park is located 9.9 mi (15.9 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 14.7 mi (23.7 km) from Cameron Park
Things to see and do in and around Cameron Park
Things to see near Cameron Park:
- Speers Point Park (4.1 mi/6.7 km away)
- The Lake Macquarie Variety Playground (4.2 mi/6.7 km away)
- Hunter Ice Skating Stadium (4.9 mi/7.9 km away)
- Jonathan Walsh Nature Reserve (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Pambalong Nature Reserve (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)