What's Teralba like?
If you want to find the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Teralba? Take time to see the sights such as Lake Macquarie while you're here. The Lake Macquarie Variety Playground and Speers Point Park are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Teralba
Teralba is located 10.6 mi (17.1 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 17.3 mi (27.9 km) from Teralba
Things to see and do in and around Teralba
Things to see near Teralba:
- Lake Macquarie (9.3 mi/15 km away)
- The Lake Macquarie Variety Playground (1.3 mi/2 km away)
- Speers Point Park (1.2 mi/1.9 km away)
- Hunter Ice Skating Stadium (3.4 mi/5.4 km away)
- Jonathan Walsh Nature Reserve (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)