What's Ryhope like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Ryhope? Take time to see places such as Watagans National Park and Sugarloaf State Conservation Area while you're here.
How to get to Ryhope
Ryhope is located 15.3 mi (24.7 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 22.3 mi (35.8 km) from Ryhope
Things to see and do in and around Ryhope
What to see in Ryhope
- Watagans National Park
- Sugarloaf State Conservation Area
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 23°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 15°C)
- Rainiest months: March, February, June, November (average 144 mm of rainfall)