What's New Lambton like?
In New Lambton, you can spend time visiting the spas or simply enjoy the bars. You'll find a selection of restaurants in the neighbourhood. Plan a fun excursion to Newcastle International Sports Centre and Newcastle International Hockey Centre. There's plenty more to see, including Blackbutt Reserve.
How to get to New Lambton
New Lambton is located 4 mi (6.5 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 11.4 mi (18.3 km) from New Lambton
Things to see and do in and around New Lambton
What to see in New Lambton
- Blackbutt Reserve
- Newcastle International Sports Centre
- Newcastle International Hockey Centre
Things to do near New Lambton:
- Westfield Kotara (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- Newcastle Showground (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Charlestown Square (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Merewether Ocean Baths (3.1 mi/4.9 km away)
- Newcastle Civic Theater (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)