What's Stockton like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Stockton. While you're here, you can spend a relaxing day at Worimi Conservation Lands and Hunter Wetlands Centre. There's plenty more to see, including Stockton Beach and Little Park Beach.
How to get to Stockton
Stockton is located 0.9 mi (1.5 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 8.3 mi (13.4 km) from Stockton
Things to see and do in and around Stockton
What to see in Stockton
- Worimi Conservation Lands
- Stockton Beach
- Hunter Wetlands Centre
- Little Park Beach
- Hunter Wetlands National Park
Things to do near Stockton:
- Newcastle Civic Theater (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Newcastle Showground (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Merewether Ocean Baths (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Westfield Kotara (4.7 mi/7.5 km away)
- Newcastle Museum (1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)