What's Newcastle East like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about Newcastle East, especially its restaurants and beach access. Take time to discover this family-friendly neighbourhood's waterfront. Nature lovers can visit Foreshore Park and Newcastle Ocean Baths. There's plenty more to see, including Nobbys Head Beach and Newcastle Beach.
How to get to Newcastle East
Newcastle East is located 0.6 mi (1 km) from the heart of Newcastle.
- Newcastle, NSW (NTL-Williamtown), 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from Newcastle East
Things to see and do in and around Newcastle East
What to see in Newcastle East
- Foreshore Park
- Newcastle Ocean Baths
- Nobbys Head Beach
- Newcastle Beach
- Foreshore Footpath
Things to do near Newcastle East:
- Newcastle Civic Theater (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Merewether Ocean Baths (2.7 mi/4.3 km away)
- Newcastle Showground (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Westfield Kotara (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Newcastle Museum (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
When is the best time to visit Newcastle?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 14°C)
- Rainiest months: February, November, January, March (average 89 mm of rainfall)