What's El Bosque like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, why not visit El Bosque? Places to visit such as Port of Cartagena and Castillo Grande Beach are not far away. San Felipe de Barajas Castle and Bocagrande Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to El Bosque
El Bosque is located 2.8 mi (4.5 km) from the heart of Cartagena.
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.), 3.5 mi (5.7 km) from El Bosque
Things to see and do in and around El Bosque
Things to see near El Bosque:
- Port of Cartagena (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Castillo Grande Beach (2.3 mi/3.6 km away)
- San Felipe de Barajas Castle (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Bocagrande Beach (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Cartagena de Indias Convention Center (2.6 mi/4.3 km away)
Things to do near El Bosque:
- Las Bovedas (3 mi/4.9 km away)
- Caribe Plaza (1.5 mi/2.5 km away)
- Promenade of La Castellana (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
- Plaza Bocagrande Commercial Center (2.4 mi/3.9 km away)
- Mall Plaza El Castillo (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cartagena?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, October, June (average 299 mm of rainfall)