What's El Laguito like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about El Laguito, especially its restaurants and beach access. You might want to seek out the historical sites and shops while you’re in the neighbourhood. Take time to see places such as Castillo Grande Beach and Bocagrande Beach while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including El Laguito Beach.
How to get to El Laguito
El Laguito is located 2.1 mi (3.4 km) from the heart of Cartagena.
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.), 4.6 mi (7.4 km) from El Laguito
Things to see and do in and around El Laguito
What to see in El Laguito
- Castillo Grande Beach
- Bocagrande Beach
- El Laguito Beach
Things to do near El Laguito:
- Plaza Bocagrande Commercial Center (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Las Bovedas (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
- Rio Cartagena Casino (0.4 mi/0.7 km away)
- Palace of the Inquisition Cartagena Historical Museum (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Caribe Plaza (2.5 mi/4 km away)
When is the best time to visit Cartagena?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, October, June (average 299 mm of rainfall)