What's Bocagrande like?
Visitors really like Bocagrande, especially its historical sites, shops and beach access. Enjoy the neighbourhood's entertainment venues and bars. Take time to see places such as Bocagrande Beach and Plaza Bocagrande Commercial Center while you're here. There's plenty more to see, including Rio Cartagena Casino and Centro Comercial Nao.
How to get to Bocagrande
Bocagrande is located 1.2 mi (1.9 km) from the heart of Cartagena.
- Cartagena (CTG-Rafael Nunez Intl.), 3.7 mi (5.9 km) from Bocagrande
Things to see and do in and around Bocagrande
Things to see near Bocagrande:
- Bocagrande Beach (0.4 mi/0.6 km away)
- Castillo Grande Beach (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- Cartagena de Indias Convention Center (1 mi/1.6 km away)
- San Pedro Claver Church and Convent (1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Bolivar Square (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
Things to do in Bocagrande
- Plaza Bocagrande Commercial Center
- Rio Cartagena Casino
- Centro Comercial Nao
When is the best time to visit Cartagena?
- Hottest months: June, July, August, September (average 28°C)
- Coldest months: February, January, March, December (average 26°C)
- Rainiest months: September, August, October, June (average 299 mm of rainfall)