What's Durack like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, consider Durack. In the larger area, you'll find top places to visit such as XXXX Brewery. Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary and Queensland Tennis Centre are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Durack
Durack is located 8.7 mi (14 km) from the heart of Brisbane.
- Brisbane Airport (BNE), 16.4 mi (26.3 km) from Durack
Things to see and do in and around Durack
Things to see near Durack:
- Queensland Tennis Centre (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Griffith University (4.8 mi/7.7 km away)
- Oxley Futsal Complex (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Rocks Riverside Park (3.6 mi/5.9 km away)
- Centenary Memorial Gardens (4.1 mi/6.6 km away)
Things to do near Durack:
- Lone Pine Koala Sanctuary (4 mi/6.4 km away)
- Corinda Golf Course (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Mt. Ommaney Centre (4.1 mi/6.5 km away)
- McLeod Country Golf Club (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Sunnybank Plaza (4.9 mi/7.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Brisbane?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 25°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 18°C)
- Rainiest months: January, February, March, December (average 170 mm of rainfall)