What's Oakbank like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, why not visit Oakbank? Plan a fun excursion to Johnston Oakbank Cellar Door while you're here. Barrister Block and Hahndorf Hill Winery are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Oakbank
Oakbank is located 15.1 mi (24.3 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 18.5 mi (29.8 km) from Oakbank
Things to see and do in and around Oakbank
Things to see near Oakbank:
- Grasby Memorial Park (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Malcolm Wicks Reserve (3.9 mi/6.2 km away)
- Kenneth Stirling Conservation Park (4 mi/6.5 km away)
- Yantaringa Reserve (5 mi/8 km away)
Things to do near Oakbank:
- Johnston Oakbank Cellar Door (0.7 mi/1.2 km away)
- Barrister Block (2.8 mi/4.6 km away)
- Hahndorf Hill Winery (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
- The Lane (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
- Deviation Road (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, May (average 85 mm of rainfall)