What's West End like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider West End? Places such as Harbour Town Adelaide and Hindmarsh Stadium are just a little farther away. Adelaide Showground and Adelaide Entertainment Centre are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to West End
West End is located 3 mi (4.8 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 1 mi (1.7 km) from West End
Things to see and do in and around West End
Things to see near West End:
- Hindmarsh Stadium (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Adelaide Entertainment Centre (2.4 mi/3.8 km away)
- Adelaide Convention Centre (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- West Beach (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- River Torrens Footbridge (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
Things to do near West End:
- Harbour Town Adelaide (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Adelaide Showground (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Adelaide Central Market (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- Adelaide Casino (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Adelaide Festival Centre (3 mi/4.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)