What's Lobethal like?
If you want to find the perfect part of the city to explore, look no further than Lobethal. Take time to see places such as Lobethal Bushland Park and Porter Scrub Conservation Park while you're here. Barrister Block and The Lane are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Lobethal
Lobethal is located 15.8 mi (25.4 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 19.7 mi (31.7 km) from Lobethal
Things to see and do in and around Lobethal
What to see in Lobethal
- Lobethal Bushland Park
- Porter Scrub Conservation Park
Things to do near Lobethal:
- Barrister Block (2.8 mi/4.5 km away)
- The Lane (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
- Deviation Road (3.1 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 68 mm of rainfall)