What's North Adelaide like?
There are lots of things that visitors like about North Adelaide, especially its restaurants. Make sure that you enjoy this family-friendly neighbourhood's great cafes and shops. Nature lovers can visit Adelaide Parklands and Brougham Gardens. There's plenty more to see, including Adelaide Aquatic Centre and St Peter's Cathedral.
How to get to North Adelaide
North Adelaide is located 1 mi (1.7 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from North Adelaide
Things to see and do in and around North Adelaide
What to see in North Adelaide
- St Peter's Cathedral
- Adelaide Oval
- Adelaide Parklands
- Brougham Gardens
- City Bridge
Things to do in North Adelaide
- Adelaide Aquatic Centre
- Carclew Youth Arts Center
- North Adelaide Golf Course
- The David Roche Foundation
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, May (average 85 mm of rainfall)