What's Semaphore like?If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, look no further than Semaphore. Take time to see places such as Semaphore Jetty and The Semaphore Waterslide Complex while you're here. Westfield West Lakes and Grange Beach are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Semaphore
Semaphore is located 8.6 mi (13.8 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 7.5 mi (12.1 km) from Semaphore
Things to see and do in and around Semaphore
Things to see near Semaphore:
- Semaphore Jetty (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Grange Beach (4.4 mi/7.1 km away)
- Semaphore Park Beach (1.4 mi/2.2 km away)
- Fort Glanville Conservation Park (0.9 mi/1.5 km away)
- West Lakes Shore Beach (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
Things to do near Semaphore:
- The Semaphore Waterslide Complex (0.2 mi/0.3 km away)
- Westfield West Lakes (2.9 mi/4.6 km away)
- Jackalope Studio Gallery (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- South Australian Maritime Museum (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- National Railway Museum (1.5 mi/2.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 68 mm of rainfall)