What's Tea Tree Gully like?
If you're in search of the perfect area to explore, why not consider Tea Tree Gully? Take time to see places such as Anstey Hill Recreation Park and Angove Conservation Park while you're here. Tea Tree Plaza and Wynn Vale Gullies Reserve are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Tea Tree Gully
Tea Tree Gully is located 10.1 mi (16.3 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 13.9 mi (22.3 km) from Tea Tree Gully
Things to see and do in and around Tea Tree Gully
What to see in Tea Tree Gully
- Anstey Hill Recreation Park
- Angove Conservation Park
Things to do near Tea Tree Gully:
- Tea Tree Plaza (2.2 mi/3.5 km away)
- Bird in Hand Winery (2.2 mi/3.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 68 mm of rainfall)