What's Port Willunga like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, why not consider Port Willunga? Nature lovers can visit Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park and Onkaparinga River National Park. There's plenty more to see, including Port Willunga Beach and Aldinga Beach.
How to get to Port Willunga
Port Willunga is located 25 mi (40.3 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 22.8 mi (36.7 km) from Port Willunga
Things to see and do in and around Port Willunga
What to see in Port Willunga
- Port Willunga Beach
- Aldinga Scrub Conservation Park
- Aldinga Beach
- Moana Beach
- South Port Beach
Other popular Port Willunga attractions
- Port Noarlunga Beach
- Onkaparinga River National Park
- Carrickalinga Beach
- Normanville Beach
- Silver Sands Beach
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 21°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, May (average 63 mm of rainfall)