What's Adelaide Airport like?
If you're in search of the perfect part of the city to explore, why not consider Adelaide Airport? Take time to see the sights such as Harbour Town Adelaide while you're here. West Beach and Morphettville Racecourse are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Adelaide Airport
Adelaide Airport is located 4.2 mi (6.8 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 0.4 mi (0.6 km) from Adelaide Airport
Things to see and do in and around Adelaide Airport
Things to see near Adelaide Airport:
- West Beach (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Holdfast Marina (2.3 mi/3.7 km away)
- Glenelg Beach (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Moseley Square (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Glenelg Jetty (2.6 mi/4.2 km away)
Things to do near Adelaide Airport:
- Harbour Town Adelaide (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Morphettville Racecourse (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- Jetty Road (2.5 mi/4 km away)
- The Beachhouse (2.5 mi/4.1 km away)
- Adelaide Showground (3.2 mi/5.1 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)