What's Salisbury Heights like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit Salisbury Heights? Take time to see the sights such as Little Para River Nature Reserve while you're here. Tea Tree Plaza and Kaurna Park Wetlands are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Salisbury Heights
Salisbury Heights is located 12 mi (19.3 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 15.1 mi (24.4 km) from Salisbury Heights
Things to see and do in and around Salisbury Heights
Things to see near Salisbury Heights:
- Little Para River Nature Reserve (0.6 mi/1 km away)
- Kaurna Park Wetlands (5 mi/8 km away)
- Cobbler Creek Recreation Park (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Wynn Vale Gullies Reserve (2.7 mi/4.4 km away)
- Kara Crescent Reserve (3.2 mi/5.2 km away)
Things to do near Salisbury Heights:
- Tea Tree Plaza (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
- Bird in Hand Winery (4.7 mi/7.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, May, July, August (average 68 mm of rainfall)