What's St Agnes like?
If you want to find the perfect area to explore, why not visit St Agnes? Places such as Tea Tree Plaza and Bird in Hand Winery are just a little farther away. Thorndon Park and Cobbler Creek Recreation Park are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to St Agnes
St Agnes is located 8.9 mi (14.4 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 12.7 mi (20.4 km) from St Agnes
Things to see and do in and around St Agnes
Things to see near St Agnes:
- Thorndon Park (3.3 mi/5.4 km away)
- Cobbler Creek Recreation Park (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Morialta Conservation Park (5 mi/8 km away)
- Angove Conservation Park (0.8 mi/1.3 km away)
- Anstey Hill Recreation Park (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
Things to do near St Agnes:
- Tea Tree Plaza (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Bird in Hand Winery (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: August, July, June, September (average 13°C)
- Rainiest months: August, July, June, May (average 85 mm of rainfall)