What's Norwood like?
If you're looking for the perfect part of town to visit, look no further than Norwood. Places to visit such as Rymill Park and National Wine Centre of Australia are not far away. Burnside Village Shopping Centre and Ayers House Museum are two places to visit nearby.
How to get to Norwood
Norwood is located 2 mi (3.1 km) from the heart of Adelaide.
- Adelaide, SA (ADL), 5.8 mi (9.4 km) from Norwood
Things to see and do in and around Norwood
Things to see near Norwood:
- Rymill Park (1.1 mi/1.7 km away)
- Adelaide Botanic Gardens (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- University of Adelaide (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
- Adelaide Town Hall (1.9 mi/3 km away)
- Victoria Square (1.9 mi/3.1 km away)
Things to do near Norwood:
- National Wine Centre of Australia (1.1 mi/1.8 km away)
- Burnside Village Shopping Centre (1.3 mi/2.1 km away)
- Ayers House Museum (1.3 mi/2.2 km away)
- East End Cafe Precinct (1.4 mi/2.3 km away)
- Adelaide Zoo (1.6 mi/2.6 km away)
When is the best time to visit Adelaide?
- Hottest months: January, February, December, March (average 22°C)
- Coldest months: July, August, June, September (average 12°C)
- Rainiest months: June, July, August, September (average 61 mm of rainfall)