What's Federico Velarde like?
If you're looking for the perfect area to explore, consider Federico Velarde. Places to visit such as Mazatlan Aquarium and El Cid Country Club Golf Course are not far away. Playa Norte and The Mazatlan Malecón are a couple of places to see nearby.
How to get to Federico Velarde
Federico Velarde is located 3.4 mi (5.4 km) from the heart of Mazatlán.
- Mazatlan, Sinaloa (MZT-General Rafael Buelna Intl.), 10.7 mi (17.2 km) from Federico Velarde
Things to see and do in and around Federico Velarde
Things to see near Federico Velarde:
- Playa Norte (2.1 mi/3.4 km away)
- The Mazatlan Malecón (2.9 mi/4.7 km away)
- Plaza Machado (3.6 mi/5.7 km away)
- Olas Altas Beach (3.8 mi/6.1 km away)
- Mazatlan International Center (3.9 mi/6.3 km away)
Things to do near Federico Velarde:
- Mazatlan Aquarium (1.7 mi/2.8 km away)
- El Cid Country Club Golf Course (2 mi/3.3 km away)
- Sea Shell City Museum (2.6 mi/4.1 km away)
- Galerias Mazatlan (3.1 mi/5 km away)
- Jose Maria Pino Suarez Municipal Market (3.3 mi/5.3 km away)
When is the best time to visit Mazatlán?
- Hottest months: July, August, September, October (average 29°C)
- Coldest months: January, February, March, December (average 21°C)
- Rainiest months: August, September, July, October (average 145 mm of rainfall)